Top USA Based LED Manufacturers in 2015
Domestic Sourcing in LED manufacturing has numerous advantages over foreign based companies. The quality of the manufacturing itself is significantly higher as are labor standards. Citizens of the United States take pride in products made in the U.S.A. which in turn offers distinct marketing appeal. The marketing appeal does not stop with simply location but with the efficiency and speed that products can be shipped.
U.S. based companies offer less of a language barrier, therefore verifying reputable manufacturers is easier. Payment recourse and security is significantly greater in most U.S based LED manufacturers. Conversely, there are a couple disadvantages to domestic sourcing. The industry has numerous fantastic innovative companies that simply produce items that are just not made in the North America anymore. As with many other industries, the cost of manufacturing domestically proves to be higher than those in other countries. United States does in fact have some of the top LED manufacturing companies in the world.
- Cree is a renowned industry leader in LED manufacturing. Leading the industry through innovation, performance and application optimization, enabling simplified design and lower system costs sets Cree apart. Cree has received thousands of patents in over twenty countries around the world. Cree additionally, enables other LED manufacturers access to ground-breaking developments through a variety of patent-licensing programs in order to accelerate the adoption of products in new and developing markets.
- GE boasts leading the industry with many scientific firsts from LED manufacturing to X-rays and photonics. Their Global Research hub is based in New York on the banks of the Mohawk River. The Global Research Center has been the world headquarters for GE technology development for more than 100 years. GE is constantly thinking of ways to help customers become more productive and profitable through LED technology advances that lower the cost of light. Additionally, GE hosts numerous contests and awards based solely around use of GE LED products and discovery.
- WAC Lighting is a leading global LED manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential, Commercial, Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in Solid State Lighting, including track, recessed, under cabinet, monorail and decorative lighting, with a new sustainable LED collection. WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty.
- Aleddra LED Lighting is becoming a known leader in LED manufacturing. Headquartered in Seattle, Aleddra continues to develop lighting products that meet UL & ETL safety and Energy Star standards. The success of Aleddra is mainly due to its patented safety switch design for LED tubes. The design not only saves 50-70% in installation time and costs, but also provides extra protection for maintenance crews from electrical shock hazards.
Latest posts by Lovisa Alvin (see all)
- Manage Attendance System Through Remote Time Clock - March 9, 2016
- Top USA Based LED Manufacturers in 2015 - February 29, 2016
- Why Should You Invest In Membership Card Printing For Business Promotion - January 19, 2016