Company Logo Facts – What Does Different Colors And Fonts In Your Logo Says
A successful logo is the one which immediately comes to mind if you think about its brand name. Imagine Apple, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Nike and Coca Cola. However; in order to check your business logo personality, you first need to know that what your company logo design says about your business.
The professionals of CustomLogoOnline says, “The most important elements of a logo include its colors and its font”. Here is the compilation of the colors used by CustomLogoOnline for world’s top brands and their influence on humans.
- 33% top companies use blue color in their logo.
- 13% top companies use yellow, mustard or gold in their logo.
- Gray, black or grayscale is used by 28% of the major companies.
- A very major fact about successful logos of the world is that 97% of the world’s top most companies use one or two color logos.
- Blue is the most admired color for custom logo design. It is the color of dependency, royalty, universality, friendliness and confidence.
- Purple is one of the least used colors for logo designing. It is also the color of trust, however; it represents royalty more.
- Red is another one of the most used colors. It is the color of passion, adventure, strength and everything related to energy.
- Pink is the color of romance, friendship, confidence and youthfulness. It is primarily used by the brands targeting females only.
- Orange is the color of confidence, fun, smile, happiness and celebration. Orange is mostly used by brands targeting kids.
Like colors, fonts that are used in your logo also influence the psychologies of humans in a variety of ways.
Times New Roman, Georgia, Book Antiqua, Esprit and Baskerville are included in Serif fonts i.e. their letter end with accents. Serif fonts reflect trustworthiness, dependency, safety and reputation.
- Sans Serif
Hero, Arial, Calibri, Helvetica and Gotham are the fonts of Sans Serif. These fonts represent freshness, youthfulness, productivity and enthusiasm.
- Slab Serif
Slab Serif fonts include Rockwell, Bevan, Chunkfive, FreshMan and Museo. These fonts represent boldness and desire to take action.
Script fonts include Mission Script, Pacifico, Brush Script, French Script and Matura MT Script. These fonts represent interest, style, feminism, art and invitation.
Scripts like Architext, Majaram, Estrangelo Edessa, OCR A Extended and Trebuchet MS are included in Modern fonts. These fonts represent tradition, intelligence and distinctiveness.