Theissen Training Systems
The Theissen Group is an alliance of companies with core competencies in targetry appliances for small sports air guns to tank and anti tank ammunitions, hit evaluation, electronic scoring, ballistic instrumentation and internal ballistics.
TTS Theissen Training Systems is one of the leading manufacturers of live-fire target systems. Theissen has cultivated an excellent reputation for dependable products and responsive, cost-effective services.
TTS has the in-depth expertise and extensive experience required to find the right training solution to any challenge in live-fire applications. As a multinational company group with its headquarters in Düsseldorf, Germany, TTS has production and assembly sites in Europe as well as in North America.
Domestic and international sales are coordinated from Düsseldorf. Theissen Research and Development Center is located at the TTS Headquarters to allow swift responses to complex and challenging training requirements. Here our software and hardware engineers combine expertise, experience and creativity to find sophisticated training solutions to any challenge in live-fire applications.
At a glance
- Coordination of domestic and international sales
- Creative software engineering
- Reliable hardware engineering
- Flexible field service
- Swift spare parts service
- Repair service
Latest posts by Jacob Higgins (see all)
- Importance of User-Generated Content - May 25, 2018
- Building a Strong Team: Why It Is Important to Promote Good Working Relationships - May 25, 2018
- 5 Search Engines You’ve Probably Never Heard of - January 16, 2018