The Top Ten Reasons to Use WordPress for your Next Project
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System preferred by the bloggers, corporates, merchants, academicians, and so forth. A general survey reports that every fourth website is designed and developed through WordPress. The standing data of WordPress is that it occupies about 65% of the global CMS market, 25% of websites, and 76.5 million blog sites. These frequently read strong statements make anyone think about the substantial reason behind its popularity, the technical reason involved in its success, feasibility, usability, and, etc. The blog explores some of the attributes of the platform that have made it a winning CMS. Some of them are:
- It is free to use, edit, or distribute as it is open source software. The source codes are available publicly and could be downloaded from its official website with unlimited validity. It is just a one-click installation.
- WordPress has a lot of versatility giving complete flexibility to create all types of websites. The enormous number of themes and plugins provide the required functionality. Therefore, one may create any kind of website like:
- A blog to post and share articles of any interest.
- An e-commerce website to sell any digital or tangible products.
- It supports the to build a membership website
- It allows addition of multiple users like administrator, author, contributor, subscriber, and, etc.
- A video website
- A Booking website
- Directory website
- Classified Ads Listing website
- Question and Answers forum
- Knowledge based website
- The website fulfills the predefined parameters of Google Search Engine and ranks high in the Search results. Furthermore, SEO plugins are available which increases the search engine visibility. Some of the requirements met by WordPress are fast loading speed, good coding standard, XML sitemap, navigation, image optimization, social media integration, user experience, and, etc.
- WordPress is easy to use as it has in-built facilities for publishing blogs, user management, RSS feeds, comments, and more. It is easy to custom and configure the website by an eminent WordPress plugin developer(s) in India or across the globe without coding once installed.
- WordPress is easily customizable. One may customize the color, design, and features by oneself as coding is not mandatory. The admin panel is user-friendly with simple interface which facilitates customization. Further, one may create child theme and learn to customize with the codes.
- WordPress is supported by a large community of active users, developers through several WordPress Plugin Development companies. It has a well-maintained support form with millions of queries answered and also may post for new queries or suggestions which gets answered in a quick pace. In addition to forums, developers’ dedicated forum is also there to raise queries and avail valid solutions.
- WordPress is safe and secure as it is updated on regular basis and protects the site from vulnerability. Strict follow up of general security guidelines keeps the website safe from the hackers. Some of the security arrangements are use of security tools like WP Security, Firewall and Wordfence security; authenticated download of plugins; use of recently updated plugins, regular update the current version; buying premium themes, and, etc.
- WordPress supports editing and insertion of audio, images, audios in blog posts within a single click. It has a rich text editor i.e., what you see is what you get. Even a non-tech person may handle the website with all ease.
- A default WordPress plugins come with several in built functions. In addition, other functionalities could be integrated like contact form addition, e-mail marketing services, and more.
- WordPress is improving day by day with addition of features, more SEO optimized benefits, convenient dashboards, and more.
In a nutshell, WordPress is the highly recommended and the best choice for your next project.
Latest posts by granner smith (see all)
- Effective Security Tips To Prevent The Hacking Of A Magento Store - April 4, 2017
- The Benefits of Wireframing for Mobile Application Design and Development - June 17, 2016
- The Top Ten Reasons to Use WordPress for your Next Project - June 15, 2016