Manage Attendance System Through Remote Time Clock
Workplace technology is changing. Timekeeping solutions are now able to provide businesses with the means to track employee work hours from anywhere, at any time. If you haven’t made the switch to online time clocks yet, here are the best reasons to do it:
6 Reasons to Switch
1. Say goodbye to time-consuming data collection and data entry tasks. In the past, a lot of companies used attendance cards to keep track of everyone’s work hours, and tedious hours of data entry followed. With online time clocks, you can easily leave cards in the past to experience better and faster data collection and data entry.
2. Less errors in your payroll computations. How many times have you heard an employee complaint regarding unfounded leaves and absences deducted from their salaries simply because of inaccurate time-keeping practices? How many times have you caught your employees padding their work hours, requiring you to pay for non-existent OT or hours worked? Online time keeping solutions provide you with an accurate way of keeping time, suggests the Houston Chronicle. This significantly reduces the chances of fraud or employee payroll issues from happening.
3. Streamline your process. You can integrate your online time clock and attendance system into your existing HR applications with ease, says Build My Biz. You won’t even have to spend a minute or two transferring data since most applications provide import data features. If you’re just starting a business from the ground up or finding ways to improve the way you do your business, getting a time-keeping solution is one way
4. Reduce your stress. Keeping track of on-site and offsite staff can entail a lot of work, especially if you’re keeping time by checking their emails. With remote time clock solutions from providers like Time Clock Outlet, you can easily reduce the amount of stress you deal with just trying to coordinate employee schedules and work tasks.
5. Encourage employee happiness and loyalty. Running a remote team comes with its own set of challenges. Keeping engagement high is one of them. One of the things that often derail employee performance and satisfaction are salary issues. Your staff rely on getting their pay on time. If there are issues—leaves, absences, tardiness—that spring from outdated time-keeping habits and practices, resulting in significant deductions in their pay, it could demoralize them enough to affect the quality of their performance or compel them to look for job opportunities elsewhere. By getting time-clock solutions, you can easily resolve these issues, keeping your employees happy and engaged, says The American Genius.
6. Experience easy management. Unlike old, unwieldy time-keeping styles and attendance systems, online or remote timekeeping solutions are quite easy to manage. That means you won’t have to suffer through time-consuming applications just to get your attendance in order. You can spend more time on your business’s core function or have more hours in the day to talk to your employees and build camaraderie.
So don’t let outdated, impractical, and costly time-keeping solutions get you and your teams down. With remote time clocks, your remote team won’t have a problem being connected, productive and engaged.
Latest posts by Lovisa Alvin (see all)
- Manage Attendance System Through Remote Time Clock - March 9, 2016
- Top USA Based LED Manufacturers in 2015 - February 29, 2016
- Why Should You Invest In Membership Card Printing For Business Promotion - January 19, 2016