Follow These Email Marketing Tips for Your Successful Business
Email Marketing is one of the most effective marketing techniques to succeed in the business. Your customers may or may not check out your website, blog or one of your social media pages. But, with few exceptions, customers can read their email every day, often many times during the day.
When you know how to create marketing emails that engage and connect with your audience your business can really turn a corner.
Follow these Email Marketing Tips for your Successful Business:
Quality Images Create Better Emails
Using the high-quality images bring life to your stories you share. Whatever may be stories, events, business updates or new items for sale, creative images can effectively deliver your message. The file size of the image showcases its impact while loading your email template.
File Size: Less than 1MB (under 100kb is the ultimate)
Always keep your file size small as it helps your email to load quickly. Heavy files may take long processes to load and they may even discard your email when it is being sent and opened. Keep your emails light and make people easy to open.
File Type: .jpg, .png or .gif
Using .png, .jpg, .gif image files can make your email marketing program successful.
Use Reliable Autoresponder Software:
Using auto responder software helps to enhance your email marketing results and it provides a streamlined solution to manage, track, and evaluate your marketing lists.
Do use attention grabbing subject lines:
Interesting and innovative subject lines grab your audience’s attention. Thereby enhances open rates and business productivity.
Keep it simple:
Each email should focus on one or two topics at most, don’t confuse your readers by overwhelming them with a bunch of different offers and topics.
Test your emails:
You have to test your email campaigns to see what works best for you and your list.
Do have call to action:
Every email you send out should result in some sort of action. Always be apparent about what you want your subscribers to do.
Knowing the Target Audience
Successful marketing is about knowing the target audience and creating a campaign which appeals perfectly to their needs.
Personalize each message:
By using their first name, it’s like you are writing to each one them separately instead of sending a broadcast to a list. Set their first name in the subject line and in the opening of your message. With this, you can gain the trust and respect of your customers.
- Following these tips will help boost your engagement rate and create a level of trust with your subscribers that will make future campaigns more successful.
- Attachments are not allowed in mass Email. In addition, a link to a website or a Google Doc is recommended.
- To ensure delivery to your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org your address book.
- If you can’t see mailer properly, please click here. If you don’t want this, you can safely unsubscribe.
Latest posts by Nirosha Reddy (see all)
- Better B2B Customer Support: Exceeding Your Expectations Every Day - May 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Small Business - May 18, 2017
- 8 Ways Technology Is Transforming Business as We Know It - May 16, 2017