Cement Autoclave Testing Equipment Uses And Features
Building and construction world largely and mainly depends on the cement and concrete to build robust structures. To perform accelerated tests, they use cement/concrete testing equipment like cement autoclave on the mixture to determine the quality and strength of the cement. Cement autoclave are ideal for performing accelerated tests on concrete and cement.
What are the features of a cement autoclave device?
Manufacturers are making really compact design of such devices. Major features included in the list are as follows-
- Extremely compact design
- Rust proof stainless steel pressure vessel and enclosure is present
- The device has reliable silicon rubber lid sealing basket
- It also includes micro-processor based on PID controller that easily controls the temperature.
How it used?
The testing equipment has a stainless steel pressure vessel with insulated outer shell, made of premium quality stainless steel sheet. Micro-processor based PID controller is attached to the device to control the pressure inside the vessel. The device is also equipped with spring loaded safety valve pressure gauge, and PID controller with RTD that controls the heater unit.
Lab cement autoclave device is ideal for conducting accelerated soundness tests on concrete and cement. It has a stainless steel cylinder that contains a welded heat insulated voer. The attached control unit has a sensitive pressure regulator, power switches, pressure gauge, and pilot lights for controlling the electric heating units.
Exclusive features of cement autoclave:
- It has a rust resistant stainless steel pressure vessel and enclosure.
- It has a microprocessor based PID controller that accurately controls the temperature of the device.
- There is a three-fold safety mechanism for the operator and device.
- The machine has a reliable silicon rubber lid sealing gasket
- The design is very compact
To get the latest model and reliable cement/concrete testing equipment, you can approach premium suppliers of these testing equipments. In case you don’t find any native supplier, try offshore exporters that supply relatively efficient and cost effective devices at competitive price. Make online search and note a few names and web addresses of the suppliers. You can later mail them or inquire them about such testing instruments. For more updates, keep checking this space in future.
Latest posts by Alder Smith (see all)
- It’s Always Worth Maintaining Your Laboratory Testing Instruments - April 1, 2016
- Concept And Methods Used By Businesses For NDT or Nondestructive Testing - January 6, 2016
- Cement Autoclave Testing Equipment Uses And Features - December 9, 2015